Cheap Trick is the first studio album released in 1977, their debut album for Epic Records, produced by Jack Douglas.
Select a song from the album tracks below to view its videos, pictures, lyrics and to listen to the track.
- Hot Love
- Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace
- He’s A Whore
- The Ballad of T.V. Violence (I’m Not the Only Boy)
- ELO Kiddies
- Daddy Should Have Stayed in High School
- Taxman, Mr. Thief
- Cry, Cry
- Oh, Candy
Bonus Tracks from 1998 reissue:
- Lovin Money – Previously Unreleased
- I Want You To Want Me – Studio Version Previously Unreleased
- Lookout – Previously Unreleased
- You’re All Talk – Previously Unreleased
- I Dig Go-Go Girls – Previously Unreleased
The original vinyl record had “Side A” printed on one side of the label and “Side 1″ printed on the other, a humorous touch reflecting the band’s conviction that they didn’t have any “B” material, although the placement of the track listing on the jacket seemed to indicate “Hot Love” was the first track on the album. Indeed, the matrix numbers on the record show the “Hot Love” side was designated side A and the “Elo Kiddies” side as side B. When the album was released on compact disc in the mid-1980s, it followed the same sequence. However, when the album was reissued on CD in 1998, the band’s preferred sequence was used, with “Elo Kiddies” being the first track. 
The 1998 reissue of Cheap Trick was released with five bonus tracks, including an early studio version of their later hit “I Want You to Want Me“.
1. Wikipedia contributors, “Cheap Trick (1977 album),” Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Cheap_Trick_(1977_album)&oldid=512903110 (accessed December 6, 2012).
Cheap Trick Items For Sale
Time Left: 25d 3h
Buy It Now
Time Left: 20m 28s
Time Left: 6m 3s
Time Left: 2d 1h
Time Left: 1d 21h
Time Left: 2d 4h
Time Left: 6d 15h
Buy It Now
Time Left: 28m 18s